[Numpy-discussion] ANN: line_profiler 1.0b2 released

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:21:40 EST 2009

Robert,

Thanks for the announcement.  I have recently started to use
line_profiler to profile Twisted using servers and clients.  I quickly
found that line_profiler needed some modifications to properly handle
timing functions that return Deferred's.  I have written some small
extensions to line_profiler (basically a subclass of LineProfiler
called DeferredLineProfiler) to handle these things.  I need to do
some further testing before I contribute this, but how would you like
to handle contributions (assuming you are open to contributions :)?

For me, it is probably easiest to simply throw a branch up on github.

Cheers and thanks for a fantastic package!

Brian