[Numpy-discussion] doctest improvements patch (and possible regressions)

Paul Ivanov pivanov314 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 02:27:50 EST 2009

So far, no one has voiced objections, so should I go ahead and check
this in?

btw, thanks Mike, what about this one:

    >>> (np.char.lstrip(c, ' ') == np.char.lstrip(c, '')).all()
    ... # XXX: is this a regression? this line now returns False -pi
    ... # np.char.lstrip(c,'') does not modify c at all.
    True

best,
Paul Ivanov