[Numpy-discussion] numpy 1.3.0 test() failures on ubuntu 9.04

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:54:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm building numpy 1.3.0 from source with libatlas-sse2-dev from the jaunty
repos. I'm running into 16 failures when running the nose test.

This is a fresh install of 9.04 and i've repod the following packages:

build-essential
swig
gfortran
python-dev
libatlas-sse2-dev
libatlas-base-dev
(the atlas packages include lapack and blas libraries)

The pastebin links to site.cfg build.log and test.log are at the end of this
email. If anyone could help me out here as to what the problems may be, i
would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Chris

site.cfg