[Numpy-discussion] Compiling for free on Windows32

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:01:48 EDT 2009

Borland -> don't even try them, they are not worth it.
Intel -> you may try, but I don't know if numpy or scipy was compiled
with them. As there is a C compiler, as well as a C++ and a Fortran
one, you may try.

David compiles with mingw, you should give it a try (although
compiling them yourself will lead to worse performance, as David
provides atlas with numpy and scipy).

Matthieu