[Numpy-discussion] profiling line by line

Arnar Flatberg arnar.flatberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:29:16 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:36 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 07:12, Arnar Flatberg <arnar.flatberg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 3:56 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> There is now!

Excellent work!

I've had no problem with using the ipython-support (lprun), and it works for
all my usecases, so far.

> >Feel free to add it as "highly recommended" in the IPython
> >installation instructions, though.  :-)

>Most certainly will.  It would be better to have a more stable
>release/download link than your hg repo.  Do you have a page or a
>Pypi link for it yet?  A little readme?

I thought the hg-repos distribution was painless. The doc string says it all
for usage, however a note on the ipy_user_conf setup should probably be
documented some other place than just this thread.

Thanks,

Arnar