[Numpy-discussion] Medians that ignore values

Peter Saffrey pzs at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 07:23:28 EDT 2008

Pierre GM <pgmdevlist <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I think there were some changes on the C side of numpy between 1.0 and 1.1,
> you may have to recompile scipy and matplotlib from sources. What versions
> are you using for those 2 packages ?

$ dpkg -l | grep scipy
ii  python-scipy                               0.6.0-8ubuntu1
        scientific tools for Python

$ dpkg -l | grep matplotlib
ii  python-matplotlib                          0.91.2-0ubuntu1
        Python based plotting system in a style simi
ii  python-matplotlib-data                     0.91.2-0ubuntu1
        Python based plotting system (data package)
ii  python-matplotlib-doc                      0.91.2-0ubuntu1
        Python based plotting system (documentation

Peter