[Numpy-discussion] numpy 1.1.1 fails because of missing md5

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 3 11:39:41 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

The first email got intercepted because the attachment was too big
(awaits moderator), so i compressed the log and I resend this email.

I'm attaching my Python build log, can you spot anything? It "seems"
like md5 is built, i get a very similar log on my machine and i have a
working import md5.

I'm not sure of what's going on. Usually the build is fine.

C.