[Numpy-discussion] statistical model fitting & comparison

Joris De Ridder Joris.DeRidder at ster.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 20 19:05:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm interested in developing some general-use Python/Numpy code for
linear model fitting and comparison. The fitting is easy enough with
Numpy, but the automated comparison of the submodels to identify which
model describes best the data, requires some work. Before I embark on
this, I would like to find out if anyone actually already wrote
something along these lines, in order not to reinvent the wheel.

Cheers,
Joris