[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.2.2 ?

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 24 02:13:50 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've recently introduced some little fixes  in the SVN version of
> numpy.ma.core
> Is there any plan for a 1.2.2 release, or will we directly switch to
> 1.3.0 ? Do I need to backport these fixes to 12x ?

Yes, please backport your fixes to the 1.2.x branch.  I would like to
get a 1.2.2 release out at least.  I would like to release 1.2.2
before we release 0.7.0 final--in case, we need any bugfixes (and
*possibly* minor changes to NumPy testing) in NumPy 1.2.x for SciPy
0.7.x.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley