[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.1.0

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Thu May 29 10:57:34 EDT 2008

Thanks, Jarrod.

Should I replace the old numpy 1.0.4 information at
http://www.scipy.org/Download with the 1.1.0? It's still listing 1.0.4,
but I wonder if there's some compatibility with scipy 0.6 issue that
should cause it to stay at 1.0.4. In either case, I think the page
should be updated -- particularly as searching Google for "numpy
download" results in that page as the first hit.

-Andrew