[Numpy-discussion] embeddedPyArray_FromDimsAndDataSegmentationFault

Thomas Hrabe thrabe at burnham.org
Tue May 20 16:36:25 EDT 2008

Thats what PyErr_Print() prints.
Python is initialised, for sure

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/global/python32/lib/python2.4/site-packages/numpy/__init__.py", lin
e 34, in ?
    import testing
  File "/usr/global/python32/lib/python2.4/site-packages/numpy/testing/__init__.
py", line 3, in ?
    from numpytest import *
  File "/usr/global/python32/lib/python2.4/site-packages/numpy/testing/numpytest
.py", line 8, in ?
    import unittest
  File "/usr/global/python32/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 51, in ?
    import time
ImportError: /usr/global/python32/lib/python2.4/lib-dynload/time.so: undefined s
ymbol: PyExc_IOErro

why does it work in C and not in C started within Matlab?