[Numpy-discussion] [IT] (updated) Maintenance and scheduled downtime this evening and weekend

Peter Wang pwang at enthought.com
Sun May 4 13:12:01 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

We will need to do some more on the network today, Sunday May 4, from
1pm to 3pm Central time.  (This is 2pm-4pm Eastern, 6pm-8pm UTC.)
This affects the main Enthought and Scipy.org servers, including SVN,
Trac, the mailing lists, and the web site.  As usual, we don't
anticipate the services being down for the entire time, but there may
be intermittent connectivity issues during that time.  Please try to
avoid editing any Trac wikis during this time, since you may lose your
changes.

We will try to complete the work as quickly as possible, and we will
send a status update when the scheduled work as been completed.
Please check http://dr0.enthought.com/status for status updates.

On behalf of the IT crew, thanks again for your patience and bearing
with us.  We recognize that these outages are inconvenient but they
are a critical part of the transition to a new infrastructure that
better supports the growing needs of the Scipy open-source community.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Peter