[Numpy-discussion] Applying PIL patch

izak marais izakmarais at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 10:24:39 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for the beginner question. I want to apply the PIL-numpy patch from http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/PIL?highlight=%28PIL%29 . I have the latest windows binaries of numpy, scipy and PIL installed. I searched python.org, but couldn't find info on applying patches.

How do I apply the patch? Detailed instructions on the cookbook page would be appreciated... perhaps I should modify it to include any lucid responses to this email?
Regards
Izak