[Numpy-discussion] Using numpy.testing for SciPy

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 19:01:02 EDT 2008

For what it's worth, I tried deleting scipy/testing, changed all the
scipy.testing references to numpy.testing, and it would appear that
the NumPy test setup is able to run all the SciPy tests just fine
(which shouldn't be too surprising, since that's where I stole it from
in the first place).  So whenever it's appropriate, it should be easy
to switch SciPy over to use the NumPy test code.

It does seem that the coverage option doesn't work correctly, though;
it reports that no SciPy code is being executed.  I'll have a look
into that this week.

Alan