[Numpy-discussion] segfault problem with numpy and pickle

David Bolme bolme1234 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 16:14:35 EST 2008

I have added a valgrind report to bug 551.  The report indicates a
problem with uninitialized values.

The segfault does seem to be related to certain configurations of
atlas.   I can confirm that I had this same problem occurs with the
Ubuntu 7.04 installed scipy with SSE2 optimized ATLAS.  The valgrind
output is from a run where the code did not crash but valgrind still
detected many errors.