[Numpy-discussion] NumPy and Python 2.6 on Windows

Lenard Lindstrom len-l at telus.net
Sat Dec 27 15:05:52 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I build the Pygame dependencies for Windows. With the next Pygame
release, 1.9.0, we would like to include Python 2.6 support. As you
already know, Pygame has NumPy bindings. Though NumPy is not required,
it is a useful addition. I understand NumPy is built with MinGW on
Windows, which I use to with Pygame and its dependencies. I know the
problems linking against msvcr90.dll. I am willing to offer what advice
I can to get NumPy up and running for Python 2.6. You are welcome to use
the Pygame build tools if they will help. I also have a Python 2.6 build
of NumPy 1.2.1 for Pygame testing.

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/numpy-1.2.1.win32-py2.6.msi

md5sum:
b791f5c4b620da21f779b53252b5932e *numpy-1.2.1.win32-py2.6.msi

Lenard

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l at telus.net>