[Numpy-discussion] bugfix for np.random logseries and hypergeometric are verified

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:48:24 EST 2008

Hi,

Now that I managed to compile numpy, I tried out the bugfixes in
ticket:921 and ticket:923.

For both, checking the results gives now correct results. I attached
the scripts and results to the tickets.

Both distributions will be tested again in scipy.stats, once I remove
the skip  and add the arguments that previously resulted in wrong
numbers.

Can someone committ these, or can I commit them myself? (This will be
the maximum that I touch C, changing one word and one inequality)

Josef