[Numpy-discussion] Reusing Guide to Numpy (in the doc marathon)

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Aug 26 13:43:21 EDT 2008

Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:24:24 +0000, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
[clip]
> For coordination: I'm starting to add and Sphinxify relevant C-API
> reference documentation parts from Travis's book [1]
> (numpy/doc/numpybook/ capi.lyx) to the above "reference manual".

Ok, one Sphinxified capi.lyx is here: [1], using this converter [2].
But it required largish amounts of manual editing on top, so I'll
leave numpybook.lyx for later or for other people to do -- there should
be a way to do much of the cross-referencing & function annotation
drudgework automatically.

.. [1] http://www.elisanet.fi/ptvirtan/tmp/numpy-refguide/_sources/c-api/index.txt
.. [2] http://www.elisanet.fi/ptvirtan/tmp/lyx2rst

--