[Numpy-discussion] FFTW and config vs system_info

jordan at math.ucsb.edu jordan at math.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 7 15:41:14 EDT 2008

That seems to have changed something for sure.

I created a modified site.cfg file. When I run system_info.py I get this
message

fftw_info:
  libraries fftw3 not found in c:\FFTW
  libraries fftw3 not found in C:\Python25\lib
  libraries fftw3 not found in C:\
  libraries fftw3 not found in C:\Python25\libs
Library fftw3 was not found. Ignoring
  FOUND:
    libraries = ['libfftw3-3']
    library_dirs = ['c:\\FFTW']
    define_macros = [('SCIPY_FFTW3_H', None)]
    include_dirs = ['c:\\FFTW']

Seems conflicted. Does this mean it is using FFTW? Is there any other way
to definitively check what scipy is using? I've benchmarked my FFTs before
and after this change and there is a difference (a slow down actually).

Cheers,
Jordan