[Numpy-discussion] running numpy tests

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Mon Aug 4 20:56:13 EDT 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Robert Kern wrote:
> You have old stuff in your checkout/installation. Make sure you have
> deleted all of the *.pycs and directories which have been deleted in
> SVN.

I removed all .pyc files, wiped my installation directory, and it
works now as I expect it to work.

>> Also, I can't
>> figure out what when I run a test I get a new Python prompt.
>
> I can't parse that sentence.

Mmm, I wrote "what" when I mean "why".  In my earlier output from the
interactive shell you could see at the end that a new Python session
started.  I was in the new shell, and couldn't go backwards to get to
the 'numpy.test()' I had just executed.

With the removal of old stuff, I no longer have that problem.

Thanks for the fix,

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com