[Numpy-discussion] Release of NumPy

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 15 09:55:45 EDT 2008

As a developper for a community that's using massively the old numeric
maksed arrays (MA), I'll just add my 2 cents worth...

I think what's in the trunk right now (at least last week) is ok, the
new ma, with the oldnumeric.ma This allow to still be backward
compatible for a while and change our code slowly and even more slowly
prepare our users...

I'm strongly pushing to keep the numpy.oldnumeric.ma in the next release!

Thanks,

C.