[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.4 release

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 29 03:22:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just got back from a camping trip and haven't had time to check the
status of the remaining open tickets; but it looks like there are a
few tickets that are ready to close.  So I am pushing the schedule
back a week (with the hope that we can close a few more tickets before
the 1.0.4 release):

Sunday (11/4)
  * Release Tagged.  At this point, I will be asking for help from
packagers and testers.

Wednesday (11/7)
   * Release Announced.

If you have time this week or weekend, please take a look at the open
tickets and see if you can help close one:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.4

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman