[Numpy-discussion] Error in deallocation ?

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:20:45 EDT 2007

> > I wish I could, but this behaviour only shows up on this peculiar data
> > set :(
> It always happens at the same time ?

Yes.
Perhaps debugging the process will sort things out ?

> Unfortunately, the process is very long, there are several
> > optimizations in the process, the whole thing in a EM-like algorithm,
> > and the crash does not occur with the first image, it is later.
> Can you observe some 'funky' memory behaviour while the process is
> running ? For example, does the memory keeps increasing after each dataset
> ?

Good question, in fact it should because I'm saving the result in a list
before I pickle it (but in fact I have to change this process as pickle
cannot handle the images I'm using, but that's another problem). So it
should increase, but not too much. I'll check this.

Matthieu