[Numpy-discussion] scipy binary for macosx tiger on ppc

Barry Wark barrywark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:05:27 EST 2007

Using the gfortran from http://r.research.att.com/tools/, it's trivial
to build a universal build from source. The instructions on scipy.org
won't lead you astray.

I will ask around at work. Perhaps we can start building universal
scipy builds for distribution. Can anyone from the scipy devs email me
off list if you'd like to pursue this?... triggering a build
automatically from SVN commits or such would be good.

Barry