[Numpy-discussion] numpy : your experiences?

Rahul Garg rahulgarg44 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:05:03 EST 2007

hi.

thanks for ur responses .. so it looks like python/numpy is used more
for gluing things together or doing things like postprocessing. is
anyone using it for core calculations .. as in long running python
calculations?
i used numpy myself for some nonlinear dynamics and chaos related
calculations but they were usually very short running only for a few
seconds at a time.

thanks,
rahul