[Numpy-discussion] Release of NumPy 1.0.2 for Monday

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Sun Apr 1 15:35:28 EDT 2007

El ds 31 de 03 del 2007 a les 21:54 -0600, en/na Travis Oliphant va
escriure:
> I'm going to be tagging the tree for the NumPy 1.0.2 release tomorrow
> evening in preparation for the release on Monday.  I've closed several
> bugs.  Are there any show-stoppers remaining to be fixed?

Mmm... PyTables test suite segfaults with latest SVN. The problem is
described in #487 and I'm afraid that it is a clear stopper for us.
Sorry for running the PyTables test suite so late before the new NumPy
release.

Also, I've found a patch for #483. Although it is not critical for us,
it would be nice if it can be added to NumPy 1.0.2 final.

Good night!

--
Francesc Altet    |  Be careful about using the following code --
Carabos Coop. V.  |  I've only proven that it works,