[Numpy-discussion] Avoiding array-scalar arithmetic?

Ryan Gutenkunst rng7 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 14 20:59:59 EDT 2006

Travis,

Thanks for the quick response. My application is back up to its old
speed.

Thanks also for spearheading the numpy/scipy projects. It's certainly
made my work much, much more productive.

Cheers,
Ryan

--
Ryan Gutenkunst               |
Cornell Dept. of Physics      |       "It is not the mountain
                               |        we conquer but ourselves."
Clark 535 / (607)255-6068     |        -- Sir Edmund Hillary
AIM: JepettoRNG               |
          http://www.physics.cornell.edu/~rgutenkunst/