ide for python/numpy/scipy/mpl, , development ?

Eric Emsellem emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Oct 9 10:50:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

thanks for the tip: very nice but really too expensive for me... (the
personal version having too many constraints). Thanks again anyway.
Will search for something else... Maybe I'll manage to get pida or spe
to work ?

cheers

Eric

Eric Emsellem                             emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
                           Centre de Recherche Astrophysique de Lyon
9 av. Charles-Andre                        tel: +33 (0)4 78 86 83 84
69561 Saint-Genis Laval Cedex              fax: +33 (0)4 78 86 83 86
France                    http://www-obs.univ-lyon1.fr/eric.emsellem