[Numpy-discussion] Digests (was Re: mysql -> record array)

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:50:04 EST 2006

Eric Emsellem wrote:
> Hi,
> I am getting all the individual emails from the numpy discussion (and
> not the bundles), directly from their authors: something is wrong with
> the new list I think.

I'm not sure I understand you.

If you mean that you were getting digests on the old list and not now, then no,
there's nothin *wrong* per se; however, we could only grab the subscriber list
from Sourceforge, not all of your preferences.

Have Mailman send you a password reminder (your password also could not have
been exported from SF).

  http://projects.scipy.org/mailman/options/numpy-discussion

Then log in and change your options.

I'm not sure what else you might mean.