[Numpy-discussion] matlab translation

Mark Treiber mtreiber at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 12:58:21 EDT 2006

A couple of months ago I started something similar but unfortunately it has
since stagnated.  Its located at pym.python-hosting.com.  With the exception
of a commit a few weeks ago I haven't touched it for 4 months.

That being said I havn't completly abandoned it and the basic foundation is
there, all that remains is most of the language rules.  I left it halfway
through implementing language precedence according to
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-38155.html.

Mark.