[Numpy-discussion] ***[Possible UCE]*** Re: Time for beta1 of NumPy 1.0

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:20:49 EDT 2006

Sasha wrote:

>It is not as bad as I thought, but there is certainly room for improvement.
>
>File `numpy/core/src/multiarraymodule.c'
>Lines executed:63.56% of 3290
>
>File `numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c'
>Lines executed:59.70% of 5280
>
>File `numpy/core/src/scalartypes.inc.src'
>Lines executed:31.67% of 963
>
>File `numpy/core/src/arraytypes.inc.src'
>Lines executed:47.35% of 868
>
>File `numpy/core/src/arraymethods.c'
>Lines executed:57.65% of 739

This is great.   How did you generate that?

This is exactly the kind of thing we need to be doing for the beta
release cycle.   I would like these numbers very close to 100% by the
time 1.0 final comes out at the end of August / first of September.
But, we need help to write the unit tests.

What happens if you run the scipy test suite?

-Travis