[Numpy-discussion] Moving this mailing list to scipy.org

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 00:11:14 EDT 2006

Thanks to Sourceforge's new "feature" of ads on the bottom of all list emails,
it has been suggested that we move this mailing list to scipy.org.

I've gotten some feedback from several of you already, all in favor of moving
the mailing list from Sourceforge to scipy.org. However, I know there are plenty
more of you out there. I wanted to move this topic up to the top level to make
sure people see this.

If you care whether it moves or if it stays, please email me *offlist* stating
your preference. If by Wednesday, June 28th, the response is still as positive
as it has been, then we'll start moving the list.

Thank you.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."