[Numpy-discussion] weave and Numeric vs. weave and numpy

Rolf Wester rolf.wester at ilt.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 27 03:55:46 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a program using Numeric and weave developed with Python2.3. I
just switched to Python2.4 and numpy. The Numeric/weave version is
almost a factor of 2 faster compared to numpy/weave. Is that what is to
be expected or are there options to improve the speed of numpy/weave? I
would be very appreciative for any help. Please find the source attached.

Regards

Rolf

--
# Dr. Rolf Wester