[Numpy-discussion] newbie: attempt at data frame

Vincent Nijs v-nijs at kellogg.northwestern.edu
Thu Dec 28 18:39:12 EST 2006

Based on Eike's input the dbase class can now also load and dump (simple)
csv and pickle files. See the tests at the bottom of the file and the
doc-strings.

If there is an easy way to read array data + variable names using the csv
module it would be great if that could be added to cookbook/InputOutput. I
couldn't figure out how to do it.

Eike:
I think I can figure out how to add a plot method. However, if you have some
more suggestions on how to implement the getAtTime, extract, and set methods
you mentioned that would be great.

Vincent