[Numpy-discussion] Code Question

Saqib bin Sohail Saqib.Sohail at colorado.edu
Sat Apr 15 13:42:02 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot for your detailed email, unfortunately both of the following
imports don't work

import Gnuplot

import fft as FFT
from numarray import *

I think I need Gnuplot package but what I can't understand is why, fft is not
being imported, do I need to install the NumPy package with special options to
install fft.