[Numpy-discussion] Vectorize bug

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 16:34:06 EDT 2006

Hello Travis

I'm still getting the same crash when running via IPython, which is the only
way I've been able to reproduce the crash on Windows.

Just to confirm:

In [1]: import numpy

In [2]: numpy.__version__
Out[2]: '0.9.7.2356'

The crash now happens in check_large, which is the new name of the test
method in question.

Cheers,

Albert