[Numpy-discussion] ANN: numarray-1.4.1

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Sat Oct 29 09:07:22 EDT 2005

El dv 28 de 10 del 2005 a les 14:52 -0600, en/na Travis Oliphant va
escriure:
> > Todd Miller wrote:
> > I don't know if it does right now.   Just to be clear,  what Francesc
> > was talking about is *supplying* the array buffer from numarray as
> > apparently defined in the __get_array_data__ method.  If 24b was the
> > first time the array interface ever worked it sounds ok to leave your
> > changes in and force an upgrade to 24 if a user uses that feature.
> > Francesc?
> Right, he was talking about just supplying the array data information
> from numarray.
>
> And, yes, Numeric 24b was the first time the array interface ever worked.

Yes, I think that if Numeric 24b was the first implementing the array
interface, then there is no need to touch nothing in numarray. As you
said, I should make Numeric 24.0 a requisite for running our software.

Thanks for clarificating the issue,

--
>0,0<   Francesc Altet     http://www.carabos.com/
V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data