[Numpy-discussion] problem with poisson generators

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:41:29 EDT 2005

2005/7/15, Todd Miller <jmiller at stsci.edu>:
Todd,

the function within which the problem happens runs fine by itself, as well
as the simplified version you sent me.

I am running the code on a AMD64 (though all my software and OS is compiled
to 686 - Gentoo Linux). Is there any issue I should be aware of, regarding
this specific cpu? I can try to run the software on another machine...

Having this code is a good start to solving the problem. I think the