[Numpy-discussion] Sourceforge pserver CVS access acting strange -> don't get Numeric3 that way.

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Wed Aug 10 14:09:42 EDT 2005

Anyone contemplating trying out the new scipy.base should not try to use
the pserver CVS service from sourceforge for a while.  It is not
reflecting the current state of the developer CVS tree.

I know they recently upgraded developer CVS hardware and perhaps the
pserver system is still getting information from the old CVS tree rather
than the new developer tree.

So, if you get errors on building scipy.base after checking it out from
pserver Sourceforge, wait a day or two.  I suspect that sourceforge will
fix this annoying  problem soon.

-Travis O.