[Numpy-discussion] Permutation in Numpy

Hee-Seng Kye kyeser at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 17:18:46 EDT 2004

Thank you so much for your suggestion!  You are right that I only need
to access permutations of 12 in order, so your suggestion of using
generator is perfect.  In fact, I only need to access first half of
permutations of 12 that begin on 0 (12! / 12 / 2, about 20 million), so
the last code you offered would really speed things up.  Thanks again.

Best,
Kye