[Numpy-discussion] I move your "Bugs" reports...

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Fri Jul 16 12:43:02 EDT 2004

Not infrequently even very experienced numarray contributors file bug
reports in the numpy "Bugs" tracker.  Because numpy is a shared SF
project with both Numeric and numarray,  numarray bugs are actually
tracked in the "Numarray Bugs" tracker, here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=450446&group_id=1369&func=browse

"Numarray Bugs" can also be found through the "Tracker" link at the top
of any numpy SF web page.

So, don't worry, your painstaking reports are not getting deleted,
they're getting relocated to a place where *only* numarray bugs live.
There's probably a better way to do this,  but until I find it or
someone tells me about it,  I thought I should tell everyone what's
going on.  Thanks to everybody who takes the time to fill out bug
reports to make numarray better...

Regards,
Todd