[Numpy-discussion] atan2

Niall Dalton niall at lastminute.com
Wed Jan 28 09:47:04 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm using Numeric 23.1, and finding it very useful! I do need to use
atan2, and a browse of the manual suggests its not available as a binary
ufunc.

I'm happy to add it myself if I'm correct - I'm guessing it should be
simple to based on the code of one of the existing functions. Is Numeric
still accepting patches, or should I consider switching to Numarray?

Regards,
Niall

http://www.star.net.uk