[Numpy-discussion] Re: simple numarray bug

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Sat Dec 18 05:53:01 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 18:28 -0800, Andrew Straw wrote:
> Hi Todd,

Hi Andrew,

> (Nice meeting you at SciPy '04!)

Yes,  nice meeting you.

> I think this is a simple bug which I just filed a bug report on SF for:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1087378&group_id=1369&atid=101369
>
> This email is just a "heads up" that I created the bug report.

Thanks for the bug report and heads up.  Source Forge automatically
gives me e-mail for numarray bug reports so "heads ups" are not
necessary.  However,  I often fall behind real time response so if you
make a report and nothing happens for a while gentle nagging is OK.

I committed a "fix" for this to CVS...  There is now a
LinearAlgebraError subclass of Exception aliased as LinAlgError.

Regards,
Todd