[Numpy-discussion] ANN: numarray-0.8 released

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Dec 19 10:09:03 EST 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:33:15 +0100 Peter Verveer wrote:

Peter> I just checked and found that the problem was that the numarray
Peter> directory is called numarray-0.8 when you gunzip the tar file.
Peter> Apparantly the '.' in the file name is a problem. Renaming to
Peter> 'numarray' fixed the problem.

I see that mkhowto prints that information to the screen (saying its a
dvips problem), so I guess it is fine for now... Never encountered it
as I always use cvs to get the source, so my directory is numarray
anyway.

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)