[Numpy-discussion] Selection of a new head nummie

Paul F Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Mon Jun 10 20:20:02 EDT 2002

It is time to choose the next "head nummie", the chair of the set of
sourceforge developers for Numerical Python. Now is an apt time since I
will be changing assignments at LLNL in August to one which has less
daily use of numpy.

We have no procedure for doing this other than for us nummies to come to
a consensus amongst ourselves, with the input of the Numpy community.
After I return from Europython I hope we can make a selection during the
first two weeks of July.