[Numpy-discussion] Win32 binary of ScientificPython

Grant Callis grumpycrocodile at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:11:35 EDT 2001

Does have an updated Win32 binary of Konrad Hinsen's
ScientificPython? I've been using Robert Kern's
version, but it's only good up to Python 1.5.2. Now
that the main modules I use have been compiled for
Python 2.1 (dislin & mxTools) I have upgraded. The
only other binary extension I use often is
ScientificPython, especially the netcdf portion. I'm
not really a computer person so compiling myself is a
scary option. Any help?

Thank you,

Grant Callis