[Numpy-discussion] Numpy for Windows

Karl Bellve Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:08:30 EST 2001

I am using Numpy and Python 2.1b1 as an internal scripting language for
an NT application. I have the just installed the Numpy 18 Windows
binaries but I believe I need the source, including arrayobject.c and
arrayobject.h. I need them to link them to my application, so I can pass
Numpy Arrays to python.

I am not having any luck using anonymous CVS to download the current
source. I wonder if the person who just released the windows binary
version could also release the header files and libraries that I need to
link to?

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve