[Numpy-discussion] undefined symbols when importing lapack

David H. Marimont marimont at nxpdata.com
Wed Jun 6 14:32:51 EDT 2001

Thanks, David, that worked perfectly -- I can now import lapack_lite
without any errors.

Now I need to now how to call lapack functions aside from the ones
that come packaged with lapack_lite (dgeev, dgelss, dgelss, dgesv,
dgesvd, dgetrf, dsyev, zgelss, zgesv,z gesvd, zgetff, and zheev).
I found these via inspect.getmembers(lapack_lite).  Where do all
the other lapack functions live?  And is there some way for me to
determine that automatically?

Thanks.

  David