[Numpy-discussion] multipack

Janko Hauser jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jan 16 16:07:09 EST 2001

These pages are depreciated, as Travis has moved. I could not find the
announcement for the new pages. Menawhile you can check out these
packages from the public cvs server of Pearu Peterson.

For an overview of the cvs content look at

http://cens.ioc.ee/cgi-bin/cvsweb/python/multipack/

and for instructions to get it out of cvs look at

http://cens.ioc.ee/projects/pysymbolic/

HTH,
__Janko