[Numpy-discussion] Curve fitting routines?

Phlip pplumlee at omnigon.com
Fri Feb 16 00:31:14 EST 2001

[Could someone configure this mailing list so ReplyTo goes to the list not
the most recent participant?]

Proclaimed William Ryu from the mountaintops:

> curve fitting routines that people use with Numeric Python. I'm
> especially interested in high order Bezier curves, but would like to save
> some time if someone has put together a good curve fitting
> packaging.<br>

The ScientificPython should have this...

         http://starship.python.net/crew/hinsen/scientific.html

...but it appears the closest it has is Least Squares line fitting, and
curved lines in its displays.

Maybe you could add your results to it. So much for saving time ;-)

  Phlip                          phlip_cpp at my-deja.com
============ http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PhlIp ============
  --  Please state the nature of the programming emergency  --